Tuesday, March 3, 2009

27 Weeks

Not that anything super exciting has happened... except that she is growing so fast its amazing. I still dont really have a prego belly just look fat lol.. but if I follow after my sisters I will just wake up one day and BAM uber pregnant.

I had my first Braxton -Hicks Contraction... that was a wee bit freaky... I was overly tired stressed and hungry so I think that helped bring that on. Didnt hurt but was most certainly odd. :) She has decided shes a night owl so sleep is a rare and elusive thing but I cat nap during the day and Moira is good at entertaining herself while I do. One more week and I will be in the third trimester which then her chances of survival go up to 80% so thats always nice to hear.

For those of you who dont know.. there was a rather large and scary accident on Kevin's location last week... the crane that moves the 46,000 pnd unit he works on broke. Which then dropped the unit... I was so glad to hear that everyone was ok. When Kevin got home he was telling me everyones story where they were etc... and I said well did you see it? Where were you when it happened...

He gave me the look and I realized he was being quiet because I was about to flip. He had been under it when it fell, and had to run and then dive out of the way. So I was freaking out, and am still having nightmares but Heavenly Father protected him and the rest of the crew, and so once again we are counting our blessings.

Tho he is out of work (well shopped) till the unit is fixed hes keeping a smile on his face. He got to leave yesterday morning for Edmonton, Alberta to drive the unit up to be fixed.. so is excited to be road tripping to somewhere new.

So I am sure he will have a story or two about his little adventure when he gets back which will hopefully be Fri or Sat.

Love you all
Christin, Kevin, Moira & Fiona

2 comments:

Graham Crackerz said...

What a pretty name! And so scary about your hubby! Mine was run over by a car on shift in October, so I understand the worry.

Thanks for keeping us posted.

Austin Webb Family said...

When I am prego i already have nightmares of things happening to my children and husband, that will only make things worse, i'm sure. I am so glad he is alright! Keep taking care!