Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SO ANNOUNCING.........

Miss Fiona-Jane Ann Green......

Unless she comes out and obviously has to have different name thats what our little Toadettes name will be....

Fiona because I love that name and it goes so well with Moira.

Jane & Ann two women I would love my daughter to be like.... women with courage, heart and a love for their family and things they beleive in.
Jane an ancestor who stood up to a mob of men 9 months pregnant with a shotgun to protect people she cared about and a cause she beleived in
And Ann after my Mother .... I dont have to say anymore she is a blessing to more people than she realizes :)
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

We were so excited on Monday to get to see her move and yawn and try to pick a fight with the nurse that kept poking her. She didnt want to wake up but when she did we got to see her stretch, yawn and wiggle her way around. It was the neatest thing I have ever experienced.

Its one thing to feel weird little movements but then to see the baby move and feel it WOW


I couldnt help but grin and cry a little... I still have a hard time realizing that not only were we given a miracle with Moira but now we are given a second one with Fiona. How lucky can a person really be? I guess you can look at me and Kevin and see the answer to that :)


Honestly never thought I would get to feel what other mothers felt and I was ok with that, Moira is more of a gift than I thought I would ever receive. For years it was a huge struggle for Kevin and I . More me... I always felt a huge amount of guilt that I wasnt able to get pregnant, felt like Kevin got had gotten a bad deal, tho he never felt that way. :) Kevin is quite possibly the most perfect man I have ever met. Those of you who know him would have to agree hes pretty wonderful. Even tho I still want to beat him sometimes lol


He has really been my rock, I dont know how I could have made it thru the things I have with out him by my side. I used to have what he would call mini melts.. just sadness for days not that I could really control i could just feel the need and want to have children or after Moira more children and it felt like a heavy thing on my chest. Would be hard to breathe hard to think and hard to see most anything around you that was good :) Then Kevin would find some way to break thru to me and I knew with out a doubt no matter how things turned out he would love me :)


He even knew which songs I needed to listen to so that I could bawl my eyes out.. put my big girl pants on and get back to where I needed to be :) Which sandwich to bring me that would make me happy and always which rootbeer I loved when I was homesick :) All I can say Emma and Lynn is I dont know if the other sons are the same as Kevin but you raised someone you should be proud of on a daily basis. No one could ask for a better father, husband, provider and best friend...


Sorry not meaning to be to sappy today but I really am just so grateful for all that I have been blessed with :)


Anyway now that I have dripped tears on the keyboard lol... I am trying to upload the video clips of Fiona's ultrasound but it wont do it.. So hopefully soon.


I did find the print I want to base the girls room around. Jody has been wonderful enough to help me out with ideas so we can start outfitting their room/nursery. I am so excited... this picture is perfect!!! (Cicely Mary Barker apple blossom fairy)

4 comments:

Steve and Patty Cluff said...

Well I think that is a pretty cool name. It was fun to see the pictures of the wigglely little baby. All us Idaho gals miss Kebin cause he was our guy to call when we needed help. Kinda ornry sometimes but a keeper. I enjoy when they have a Dr. appointment cause then I get Miss Moira to myself. (Bill came and played this time too)

Amanda said...

I am so excited for you guys!!!
We love you guys and miss you.
Oh I also love the name and this pic for the nursery so cute.

Auntie Em said...

Thanks Christin! What a sweet name. I'll have to hear the whole story of Jane sometime.

Yes, you can see in that old video when Kevin was 3 what a charmer he was even back then. Big brown eyes and mop of blonde hair.

Glad you made it home okay. Can't wait to see the video - hope you can get it loaded.

Anonymous said...

Hey Christin, your blog is so cute!! Fiona is a WAY cute name!!! I love it. Any you are right, it does go well with Moira. I did not know how to get into your blog to check it out and so Emma helped me a few weeks ago and it has taken me this long to actually go in and look at it and read it. I am what people call COMPUTER DUMB!!! lol But I am spreading my wings and trying new things. Like texting. Thats a big deal for me. And now blogging!! WOW Steph is moving up in the world!! HA HA Your blog is fun to read and I will try to read it often. I am glad that you get to enjoy and sometimes not enjoy the whole pregnancy thing. There are certainly days I would not have minded missing. But over all I am also grateful for the experiences I have had. Good Luck Love you guys Love Steph