Thursday, December 4, 2008

14 Weeks!!!!

Angry Baby.......


So we have figured out that Toad is just like his/her mother and does not like Toady space to be invaded.

At the ultrasound when they pushed down around toad he went crazy and today at my appt did the same thing with the fetal heart monitor thingy... lots and lots of movement. It was so neat to hear and to hear the heart beat.. what a relief to hear it.


Wanted to say thanks for all the comments I get back on my blog... Heidi you crack me up!!! Its so nice to be able to share this with everyone and have them comment and be involved too.


So since I know people will comment back let try something fun... I want to know what everyones cravings were. So far I crave fruit flavored items ie: Black Forest Gummy Bears, fruit smoothies, juicy pear jelly bellies, that bubble gum that is striped like a zebra ( yes that stuff is still around with two flavor packs to choose from), and pineapple.


Other than that I dont really have cravings chocolate does really nothing for me these days.. which saddens me it has been such a very good friend to me. Seems like a betrayal when I look at it and feel nothing.


Oh well I am sure me and a box of butter rum caramels will makeup very nicely in the future.


So I am almost 14 weeks so that means 2nd trimester. YAY!!!!!! and I already am feeling so much better and have so much more energy than I did even a week ago.


Happy Days!!! and I got my very first clearanced (as that is the only way to buy) piece of maternity clothing at Target!! I am officially a shopper of maternity clothes for me WOW!!!!
Here is a pic of what Toad looks like right now.. according to the what to expect when your expecting crowd


6 comments:

Amanda said...

I am glad to hear you are feeling better.
My kids didn't liked to be pushed around either Sadie would always move when they tried to find her with the fetascope.
With Sarah I craved meat mostly beef untill I got a steak that was a little to rare for me and I almost lost it I didn't eat any more for awhile after that.
With Sadie I ate more sugar stuff don't remember anything that sticks out and I think I was more on a chicken kick with her.
I am so excited for you and can not wait to see you with a big preggo belly.
Talk to you soon
Amanda

Unknown said...

Pickles fried in Bacon grease, YUM and cheesy things, mostly potato products. Those were my only real cravings except for the last 2 months when I could eat after 12:00 AM, without hurling it back up, then I ate a lot of everything, except for a few things I couldn't eat till Abby popped out. And then it was like a miracle, and I could eat tomatoes on anything and in any form again. Yeah for salsa, and the giant juicy hamburgers my in-laws brought me:)
Katie

Unknown said...

Oh, Christin! My craving with everyone was..........you're not gonna believe this....saurkraut! Well, it's kinda like pickles (plus gas)! Charlie turned pale every time I picked up a can at the grocery store and said UMMMMM, this looks so good! I also craved M&M's with #2 and I ate so many I am surprized Micah didn't have darker skin when he was born. One other thing I craved was grapes. I just couldn't get enough. (green mostly but red was fine too). Now a question for you....are there any smells that just make you nauseous?

Auntie Em said...

With David - Grape juice and Grape soda. Started liking Black Olives. Hated them before that.

With Kevin - Dr. Pepper and Fritos. Couldn't eat Chinese food.

Guess what they both like and hate now - same things!

Austin Webb Family said...

I'm with you on the Friut thing. Twards the end when everything gives you heart burn I just keep telling myself that friut cant do that! That is probly just denial.I also crave mostly fattning foods . I think that my children in my stomich want me to eat everything that is impossible to get rid of once the child comes out. I'm soooooooooooo happy for you! =)

Graham Crackerz said...

Mostly I craved anything I wanted right then!! Meaning I could only eat what I was craving. It was tough finding things that sounded good in the moment. I could never go wrong with Red Robin French Fries and ranch dressing though.

Love ya