Thursday, December 18, 2008

NIGHTMARES!!!!!

Thanks everyone for responding how you have been .... Its so much fun.
So Rana wanted to know if I get nauseous by smells... not too bad really.
The other day Jody opened a can of ham and I about died. But is just depends.

Soooo... this blogs topic is Nightmares... I have been having the funkiest dreams.
Usually they are world ending nazi returning horrible type things but the last couple of nights
just weird.

Two nights ago I dreamt I went into labor and I called Kevin to come home and take me in.
He couldnt take a crew truck so I had to venture out into unmarked BLM land and try to find him. Sorry but unless your some sort of indian tracker its not so easy to find well locations. So I am driving around in the sage brush and finally have to just pull over to deliver. Mo of course is not happy just sitting in the car... so here is the kicker as I am giving birth in the sage brush and prairie land animals flood into help me.

Yes thats right I had a jack rabbit and an antelope assisting in my birth.

FREAKED ME OUT!!!!!

but oh well better than the nazis coming back and burning down Middleton. Yep thats happened.
So tell me all about your freaky dreams and weird phobias. This should be an extra exciting comment page.

Oh and HOLY COW i woke up one day last week and all of sudden there was a baby bump and a new stretch mark... I wasnt informed that your body could so easily mutate in one night but now I know. So pants dont fit and I look like I have been eating too many holiday yummies. But i love that I can tell Toad is growing.

Also figured out the names for sure... if a boy Daniel-Ian Cluff Green, girl... Fiona Jane Green...
Jane (Melissa Jane Whitehorn ) after an ancestor who was one tough mama :)

Love sent to you all.... Have a super fabulous Christmas & New Year

& HEIDI HAPPY BIRTHDAY (on sat) YOUR THE BEST !!!!! :)

5 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Hmmm, let's see. The only nightmare I remember is with David. My stomach was see-through and the baby was an alien. Another time, it could reach its hand out and I could see the outline of its hand pushing on my stomach.

Auntie Em said...

Lynn wants to know what you were eating or drinking before you went to bed. LOL.

Steve and Patty Cluff said...

I often dreamed that I had goblins coming over the end of the bed. I would start screaming and Steve would jump out of bed and go into his Jackie Chan stance, ready to take on whatever. He didn't think it was so funny that he couldn't see those darn goblins.

Graham Crackerz said...

The nightmares spooked me out too! Thanks for the b-day shout out. Love ya!

Austin Webb Family said...

I have tons of nightmares when I am prego, Ushuallly a car accident. The crazy thing is that it's always me and the kids in the dream living the nightmare, but Austin is nowhere to be found! Are you going to find out what you are having? Or are you the patient one who can hold out to the end?