Thursday, November 6, 2008

My First Ultrasound!!!



I AM SO EXCITED!!!!


Ok so we finally went to the Dr and got to have an ultrasound.. turns out the Baby Toad is measuring 9.5 weeks so they have changed my due date to June 7th.




For those of you who didnt know I was pregnant we were keeping it on the down low until we knew for sure everything was ok. We have waited 8 years for this so needless to say it is till feeling very surreal. But let me tell you what a relief to finally see our baby and here the little Toads heart beat.

Why am I calling it a BabyToad you may ask.... well we have a dear friend who refers to me as Toad so it just seemed to fit :) seeing as it looks like a lil polliwog.




I am feeling a lot better in regards to the whole morning sickness thing.. just super tired and a lil grumpy if I dont get protein. MY BABY TOAD NEEDS TO FEED:) LOL


Kevin and I are so excited and I think even Moira knows something special is going on. We have our names picked out (well first anyway) so depending on what toad turns out to be.

I just want to tell everyone that I am so thankful for the support we have had over the years and the positive encouragment we have been given in the baby department.

Though we never thought this would happen we are beyond thrilled that Moira will have a sibling... and that we will finally see what a combination of Kev and I will look like (Hopefully not too much of a mondo sized child)

We have decided I will be going home to deliver.... I am not about to go thru labor without my mom and sisters(oh and of course Kevin ;) )

So I will be going to stay with Mom towards the mid of April... will be so nice to share this with all my friends and family in Idaho.

Love You All,
Christin, Kevin, Moira & Baby Toad




7 comments:

Unknown said...

Christin!!! I HAD heard about this but had forgotten.....how could I ??? I am so very excited and happy for you. I hope everything continues to go well. You could name a little girl Rana....cause it means frog in Latin. I have always called my kids toads, pollywogs and tadpoles. LOL! I didn't know you had a blog...but now that I do I hope you will keep us up to date!! Hugs!!

Jody Strasser said...

Yeah hurray!!! Glad to see some pictures, Toad looks just like you. Just kidding. Love ya!!

Auntie Em said...

A new grandbaby! I am so excited!

Love,
Grandma Green

Graham Crackerz said...

I am sooo Happy and excited for you. What big news!!! I could hardly believe it all even as I was reading it. Thanks for doing a blog so that I can keep up on all the wonderful and gory details. Love ya!

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you! Congrats and I hope everything continues to go well for you.

Steve and Patty Cluff said...

We're very excited and look forward to having Miss Moira Mac staying at our house. Lots of water and lots of walking will help. (and staying close to a bathroom) Stress down. love mom and dad

Tricia Martinez said...

I'm SO EXCITED for you. I think once you are done with the morning sickness, you will really enjoy being pregnant. I just so wish I could "see" you when you start getting "bigger"! You are going to be SO CUTE!!! Be sure to take LOTS of pictures!
Miss you guys,
Tricia